Thursday, January 6, 2011

Project Restyle Week 1.


This year has gotten off to a good start!
Good times with good friends, relaxing with my favourite book and I've been super productive.
Here's my first project restyle piece. 

before:


after:

There is a super cute Anglicare warehouse in Summer Hill, NSW that lets you buy second hand clothing in bulk. But they also have pre packaged goodies such as huge bags of doilies, lace, crochet items...and that's where I found the gorgeous crochet flowers, I've been meaning to turn them into something pretty for months. I'm pretty happy with my little crochet wreath.

If you don't know about Project Restyle, Visit the link:


If you're apart of Project Restyle I'd love to see the things you've come up with
LOVE miss lauren belle xx


No comments:

Post a Comment