Wednesday, December 29, 2010

erase.

Only hours left till we put a lid on 2010 and never talk about it again.
This year has been challenging, not only for myself but for so many of my loved ones.
Everyone I seem to talk to has confirmed a curse on 2010, so never have I been more excited to be cheering in the new year.

2011 is going to be the year of all years, and to make sure it is I'm signing myself up for yet another project to ensure I'm kept as busy (and sleepless) as possible.
(if you don't know anything about project restyle i suggest you investigate)

I'm so excited to be apart of this, not only will it be amazing fun, but it will keep me busy and away from my horrible old friend 'procrastination'

happy new year.
may all your dreams come true.

miss lauren belle
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment